shibboleth-dev - Re: Configuring logging in java components

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: Configuring logging in java components

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Configuring logging in java components
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 22:42:02 -0500

It was pointed out to me that this probably needs some clarification. JBoss Application Server ships with a specially bundled version of Tomcat which includes a bunch of patches/features by the JBoss folks. So instead of the normal Apache HTTPD + Apache Tomcat the setup would be Apache HTTPD + JBoss Tomcat.

Chad La Joie wrote:
As a complete aside I'm likely going to start recommending people use JBoss Tomcat as it fixes a ton of really annoying bugs.

--
Chad La Joie 2052-C Harris Bldg
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124