shibboleth-dev - RE: IdP discovery protocol news

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: IdP discovery protocol news

  • From: "Alistair Young" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: IdP discovery protocol news
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:04:34 -0000 (GMT)

> a use case for attribute aggregation
in an ideal world yes but I can't see the OU allowing UHI to pull my
attributes out. I may not need those OU attributes when I access an SP in
my UHI guise, so they're a dead weight in the SAML.

> You just build your own flow locally
yes. I've done that for mvnForum, Bodington and Sakai so far. Although
apps are happy to use auth information dumped in the headers for them,
they're not so easy to change to get logout to work. They don't "know"
there's a separate system that must be logged out of too.

Alistair

--
mov eax,1
mov ebx,0