shibboleth-dev - Re: resolvertest

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Re: resolvertest

  • From: Walter Hoehn <>
  • To: Scott Cantor <>
  • Cc: , "'Mark Allen Earnest'" <>
  • Subject: Re: resolvertest
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:06:24 -0500

As a follow up to this...

Using a file:// URL solved the problem Mark was having. I think that the resolvertest program/loader script should probably do whatever is necessary to load resources similarly to the webapp. Mark, could you put this in bugzilla? Noah is going to be making a mod to resolvertest in the next day or two anyway and can hopefully get this taken care of.

-Walter