shibboleth-dev - RE: resolvertest

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

RE: resolvertest

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To: 'Mark Earnest' <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: resolvertest
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:02:27 -0500

> I'm not sure I understand, the warfile has been deleted so how can it
> play into this? I am only using the persistent.jks file that the
> resolver.xml (same one as the origin is using) file refers to. It's
> also worth noting that this is working fine across multiple servers
> sharing the same persistent.jks file, the only discrepancy is the
> resolvertest utility.

I couldn't tell from your post exactly what it was doing. You're obviously
comparing resolvertest's output to *something*. I'm suggesting the salt key
in those two instances could be different.

The other possibility is the requester, but I think you said the requester
matches the SHAR name in the ARP.

So that leaves principal. There's nothing else input to the hash.