shibboleth-dev - Beta-1 Guides

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Beta-1 Guides

  • From: Nate Klingenstein <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Beta-1 Guides
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 07:06:25 +0000

... are open for public bashing at:

http://darkavatar.pseudonymous.net/deploy_origin.html
http://darkavatar.pseudonymous.net/deploy_target.html (considering appending Steven's build instructions as section 6 -- comments?)

They've passed a reasonable first QC run, and now I want serious bashing of any and all readability, usability, and accuracy problems. I hope to rev them both with all comments by Wednesday and have them uploaded and ready for public use. The WAYF guide has been yanked from the target, but not yet separately incorporated.

These don't reflect the revision of ARP's reached at the member meeting yet. But to Walter, I've upheld my part of the deal. ;)

And now, I need sleep badly. Thanks to everyone who helped me get these out,
Nate.