shibboleth-dev - Yet another autoconf update

Subject: Shibboleth Developers

Yet another autoconf update

  • From: Derek Atkins <>
  • To: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • Cc: Scott Cantor <>, "'Shibboleth Implementation Team'" <>
  • Subject: Yet another autoconf update
  • Date: 03 Oct 2002 22:46:21 -0400

I was finally able to get opensaml, shib, eduPerson, shib-target, and
the shar built using the autoconf'd code. Still to do (and scott said
he'd do it) is autoconf the mod_* directories...

Anyways, Walter and I were trying to test this, however we're having
problems with the XMLOriginSiteMapper. I know this used to work, but
for some reason it's not working any more. Both of us get the
following error:

1033699350 ERROR SAML.XML.ParserPool XMLOriginSiteMapper handleError: error
on line 2, column 86, message: Unknown element 'Sites'
1033699350 ERROR Shibboleth.XMLOriginSiteMapper XMLOriginSiteMapper: XML
error while parsing site configuration: XML::Parser detected an error during
parsing: Unknown element 'Sites'

Scott, hopefully you can shed some light on this?

-derek

Member, MIT Student Information Processing Board (SIPB)

PGP key available