perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar questions

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar questions

  • From: "Rivero, Victor" <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar questions
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:23:09 +0000

Hello Mark.

Do you have any comments about this issue?

Let me tell you that I contacted server vendor and it looks like is probably that controller drivers on the .iso files are not supporting the hardware.

This server has this controller:

What CENTOS version is on the .iso file?

It looks like it must be CENTOS 8 or CENTOS 9 to support this server hardware.

Please check this information and let me know about your comments.

Thank you for your help.