perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Maddash Grids

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Maddash Grids

  • From: "Ethan" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Maddash Grids
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 15:10:37 +0000

Hello everyone, I have examined some of the options on troubleshooting and
one thing that piqued my interest was when I ran psconfig pscheduler-stats on
one of my nodes, it shows that it is grabbing "From remote definitions", my
json file that was created. On another node, the node I have been struggling
with to show tests on the dashboard, when I run psconfig pscheduler-stats, it
does not show "From remote definitions" and my json file. When I run psconfig
remote list, it provides me the url that my json files resides, same with my
other nodes. What process should I take to enable the broken node to show
"From remote definitions" when I run psconfig pscheduler-stats?
I can provide photos of the commands if they are needed.

Thank you, Ethan.