perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Troubleshooting Maddash grids

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Troubleshooting Maddash grids

  • From: "Ethan" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Troubleshooting Maddash grids
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 13:39:18 +0000

Hello, I was just wondering what would be the best approach on troubleshooting
maddash dashboard grids when some of them randomly turn from green or purple
to orange. I know orange indicates that it could not find any tests with data
but I find it weird that sometimes it shows data and other times it does not.
I would like to know the best place to look, if that is in the logs where the
path might be or if there is command line statements that I could run.
Thank you, Ethan.