perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar questions

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Perfsonar questions

  • From: "Rivero, Victor" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar questions
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 03:47:06 +0000

Hello Support Team.

I tried to install perfsonar toolkit 4.4.4 .iso file, but it looks like didn’t have any OS files.

·         4.4.4 - April 5, 2022

pS-Toolkit-4.4.4-CentOS7-FullInstall-x86_64-2022Apr04.iso

I checked and looks to be that this is the current version:

5.0.0b1 - May 31, 2022

But I was not able to download it, looks to be that the download files doesn’t exist.

I want to ask you which one is the correct file to download to install “perfsonar toolkit”, the one with the OS files and perfsonar tools and services.

I as mentioned I tried to do a “toolkit full install”, but I got an error that say the /dev/root doesn’t exist.

Please let me know about your comments.

Thank you for your help.

Victor Rivero

Server Administrator IV | Information Technology Division Datacenter Operations

200 Rick Francis St. | El Paso, TX 79905

O: 915-215-4005

elpaso.ttuhsc.edu | give2tech.com

CustomLogo

Privacy/Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.