perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Tests During Specific Time Frame (pSConfig)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Tests During Specific Time Frame (pSConfig)

  • From: "Travis Cook" <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Tests During Specific Time Frame (pSConfig)
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 22:41:25 +0000

Howdy, Mark!

Awhile back, our organization installed Cron onto the perfSONAR machines prior
to knowing about the "--repeat-cron" function. While the scheduled testing
issue that caused my initial message has been resolved (using Crontab and
pScheduler to run tests instead of using pSConfig and agents), the "--repeat-
cron" function still doesn't work despite the normal Cron function working
properly. Could the installed Cron package have affected the performance of
the "--repeat-cron" function and is causing the internal error? For now, my
organization is using Crontab as the means to keep track of tests as it works
with no issues and data is successfully displayed on MaDDash, but I can
continue to communicate with you about see what is causing the problem.

Sincerely,
Travis Cook