perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Tests During Specific Time Frame (pSConfig)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Tests During Specific Time Frame (pSConfig)

  • From: "Travis Cook" <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Tests During Specific Time Frame (pSConfig)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 17:25:27 +0000

Howdy, Brian!

I've tried to use the --repeat-cron flag with pScheduler in the past, but
every time I try to use it like the example you provided, the device states
that it failed to post the task due to an internal problem. I keep checking
the system logs to see what the issue is, but it doesn't provide a reason why
the test failed. I'm currently running perfSONAR Toolkit v4.4.1-1 on Ubuntu
18.04, would the version be a potential reason why the tests won't work with
--repeat-cron? The --repeat-cron function also doesn't work on other types of
tests (RTT, Latency, etc.).

Sincerely,
Travis Cook