perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Tests During Specific Time Frame (pSConfig)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Tests During Specific Time Frame (pSConfig)

  • From: "Travis Cook" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR Tests During Specific Time Frame (pSConfig)
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 00:00:31 +0000

Hello,

I'm currently working on a series of throughput tests that my organization
wants to perform with some of our perfSONAR devices. We currently are using
pSConfig to organize the tests, but we're wanting to run the throughput tests
during our off hours (6pm-6am) and at a specified time for each different test
(6:00, 6:05, 6:10, etc.). We also don't want to limit the devices to only be
able to run the throughput tests during those certain hours so we can
troubleshoot the devices whenever we need to. Is there a way for pSConfig to
specify the time to start running each test at a certain time without using
Cron on each of the devices to add and delete the address of the published
pSConfig files? Thank you for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Travis Cook