perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Changes in Throughput testing process reporting with new PS4.2.3?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Changes in Throughput testing process reporting with new PS4.2.3?

  • From: Phil Reese <>
  • To: Szymon Trocha <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Changes in Throughput testing process reporting with new PS4.2.3?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 14:33:17 -0800

Hi Szymon,

The other tests appear to perform the same, we run four tests- loss (packet loss), ping, throughput and traceroute.  We've a script which collects MD grid screen shots every 5 min and then a movie of the screenshots is created every night.   Thus its easy to go back and look at before and after states.

CLI tests between hosts that show failed on the grid work at full speed >.9Gbps, at least the three examples I've just tried.  This is the test command I used- pscheduler task throughput -d res-east

Phil