perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] help with maddash-config

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] help with maddash-config

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Joël COSTAMAGNA <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] help with maddash-config
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 13:46:32 +0100

W dniu 27.02.2020 o 16:21, Joël COSTAMAGNA pisze:

Hi,

I am having troubles with configuring the grid for maddash, I am trying to have a simple throughput test between my toolkit and the two probes and display it in maddash grid. I set up the tests in a template and used the psconfig remote to run it, i can see the tests running in the journalctl in my probe but the maddash grid says no data available. I don't know where to look to check if the data is sent in the database on the maddash host

Hi Joel,

Do the nodes know where to send data to? I.e. please check if they consumed the correct configuration. So on each of the nodes please issue:

$ psconfig remote list

If things are properly configured this should give you the URL of the central archive

Did you also configure auth in the central MA? See http://docs.perfsonar.net/multi_ma_install.html#authenticating-measurement-hosts

You may also verify if there is any data stored in the central MA visiting the url https://172.16.XX.YY/esmond/perfsonar/archive/?limit=1

Any suspicious errors should be logged into /var/log/perfsonar logs

regards,

--
Szymon Trocha
Poznań Supercomputing & Networking Center