perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with Persfonar firewall ports

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with Persfonar firewall ports

  • From: Raul Lopes <>
  • To: Szymon Trocha <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Problem with Persfonar firewall ports
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 17:10:36 +0000

Yes, I had run troubleshoot on ps03. It's fine.

[PSREMOTE@ps03 ~]$ pscheduler troubleshoot
Performing basic troubleshooting of localhost.

localhost:

  Measuring MTU... 65535 (Local)
  Looking for pScheduler... OK.
  Checking clock... OK.
  Exercising API... Status... Tests... Tools... OK.
  Idle test.... 9 seconds.... Checking archiving... OK.

pScheduler appears to be functioning normally.

And port 443 is open. It's publishing latency results now. After your first reply, Duncan corrected the archiver.

No bandwidth though. I am almost sure that it's the institution's firewall that is blocking the ports and as a result I get that message that no tools are available for  throughput test.

Regards, Raul