perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] no /esmond/perfsonar/archives on central management host

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] no /esmond/perfsonar/archives on central management host

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To: pete <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] no /esmond/perfsonar/archives on central management host
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:25:21 +0000
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hello Pete,

Yes, you need to have esmond and cassandra running on your central management
server. How did you install it? Was it using the perfsonar-centralmangement
bundle package as described at http://docs.perfsonar.net/install_debian.html
? Did you also install any optional package from that page on this server?

Was there any error during the installation run?

Thanks,

Antoine.