perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Disable perfSONAR super user message

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Disable perfSONAR super user message

  • From: eddie legbed <>
  • To: Cong Wang <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Disable perfSONAR super user message
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:12:08 +0100
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Cong,
Create the website administrator. You only have to do it once and you don't have to use it.

To disable the other prompt, create a local user and add it to the group pssudo. That should stop the prompt from reoccurring.