perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL limits by tool

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL limits by tool

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Murilo Vetter <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] BWCTL limits by tool
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 12:56:48 +0200

Hi Murilo,

W dniu 2015-06-26 o 19:56, Murilo Vetter pisze:
Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to configure BWCTL limits to limit bwctl to anwers to one specific interface to ping and to another specific interface to traceroute, for example.
I was thinking that there would be a way to do it by bwctl limits.
Do you know if that is possible?

Is this something you can't do with iptables?

--
Szymon Trocha

Poznań Supercomputing & Netw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. +48 618582022 ::: http://noc.man.poznan.pl