perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Incomplete traceroute info at MA.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Incomplete traceroute info at MA.

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Incomplete traceroute info at MA.
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:38:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,

I need to find traceroute information between all host pairs at
http://ndb1.internet2.edu:8090/lookup/records?type=host for my project. I
found the traceroute MAs from
http://ndb1.internet2.edu:8090/lookup/records?type=service and followed the
steps given at https://code.google.com/p/perfsonar-ps/wiki/TracerouteMADesign,
found that the traceroute data to be between very limited hosts. I tried using
the on-demand traceroute but couldn't find any updates in the MA. Can someone
please point out a way of getting the traceroute info for all host pairs.