perfsonar-user - Re: Re: [perfsonar-user] Incomplete traceroute info at MA.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: Re: [perfsonar-user] Incomplete traceroute info at MA.

  • From: <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: Re: [perfsonar-user] Incomplete traceroute info at MA.
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:22:18 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the quick reply Andrew, I was able to get the traceroute
information last friday but I get "bwtraceroute: Server denied access. No
authentication modes in common" between the esnet hosts and for the internet2
hosts which I am trying to connect to return "unable to connect to x.x.x.x"
for every host. A quick packet trace showed an ICMP administratively
prohibited error, can I please know if there is any authentication process I
need to go through before running bwtraceroute and the documentation of the
same.