perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Building a perfSONAR box without the Toolkit.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Building a perfSONAR box without the Toolkit.

  • From: "Robert V. Bolton" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Building a perfSONAR box without the Toolkit.
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 12:47:19 -0600

Hello,

I'm looking to build a perfSONAR box without using the toolkit, but I can't seem to find any documentation on how to go about doing this. Do I just need to add the I2 repos and use the web100 kernel and then install the packages I need, or is it a little more complicated than that?

--
Robert V. Bolton
Systems Administrator