perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Re: Community Assistance Request

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Re: Community Assistance Request

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "" <>, perfsonar-ps-users <>, perfsonar-user <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Re: Community Assistance Request
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 16:21:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All;

Several people have written to ask about the format of such a letter. I have
developed a very short template (substitute your own letterhead):

http://psps.perfsonar.net/20130506-Template.docx

Naturally use your own word for context, but this should be helpful to those
that are having trouble getting started.

Thank you again for your assistance on this matter;

-jason

On May 6, 2013, at 11:07 AM, Jason Zurawski