perfsonar-user - Re: [pS-dev] Request for Translation Help

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [pS-dev] Request for Translation Help

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: Merlijn Hofstra <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [pS-dev] Request for Translation Help
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 07:30:16 -0400

On 4/9/10 3:13 PM, Merlijn Hofstra wrote:
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the test server, I managed to correct a few minor mistakes.
File should be ready for commit now.

Thanks again Merlijn, it will be available in the next release.

-jason

Kind regards,

Merlijn Hofstra

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 19:50, Jason Zurawski
<
<mailto:>>
wrote:

Hey Merlijn;

Hello Jason,

I just translated the properties file to Dutch (Nederlands), but
have
not been able to test it on a server yet. So perhaps some
messages are
not as clear as they can be.

You can find the properties file attached to this message.

I installed it on our test server:

http://lab253.internet2.edu:7123/

Please read and see if that looks ok, if so I can commit it to the
repo. Thanks again!

-jason

Kind regards,

Merlijn Hofstra

2010/4/9 Jason Zurawski
<

<mailto:>

<mailto:

<mailto:>>>

Hi Leobino;

Thanks to you and Suruagy for being willing to help on this.
I am
attaching the US example if you or any of your colleagues
want to
use this as a start.

Thanks!

-jason

Hi Jason,

We, from RNP side, can collaborate with this effort
through the
Portuguese translation. Just let me know what is needed.

[]'s
Leobino.

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Jason Zurawski

<

<mailto:>

<mailto:

<mailto:>>

<mailto:

<mailto:>

<mailto:

<mailto:>>>>

wrote:

Hi All;

The NDT project
(http://www.internet2.edu/performance/ndt/)
recently
received a generous contribution from Jon Hellen at
Uninett
to add
localization support (e.g. translations of status
and error
messages) to the NDT Java applet. I am writing to
see if
there are
any individuals in the perfSONAR and NDT communities who
would be
interested in contributing translations into other
languages. As an
example of what we are asking, here is the US package:

http://code.google.com/p/ndt/source/browse/trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100_msgs_en_US.properties

And here is the translation into Norwegian:

http://code.google.com/p/ndt/source/browse/trunk/Applet/Tcpbw100_msgs_nb_NO.properties

If anyone feels they could contribute, please
respond and denote
what language or country you would be able to add
support for.

Thanks in advance;

-jason