perfsonar-user - Problem solved: Problems with Authentication within perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Problem solved: Problems with Authentication within perfsonar

  • From: "Niederberger, Ralph" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Problem solved: Problems with Authentication within perfsonar
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:39:59 +0200
  • Accept-language: de-DE
  • Acceptlanguage: de-DE

Dear Nina, Piotr, Candido, and all,

It works now. The problem has been a mistyped service.as.point in the
perfSONAR Java SQL MA configuration.

It works with:

http://as.deisa.fz-juelich.de:8080/geant2-java-as/services/AuthService

Instead of this I used:

http://as.deisa.fz-juelich.de:8080/perfsonar-as/services/AuthService

I do not know yet, why I typed it wrong or where I got this wrong
information, but having 4 eyes seeing more than 2, a collegue of mine has
found that I used "geant2-java-as" with the perfsonarUI client and had
configured "perfsonar-as" within the SQL-MA service.

Thanks to all who responded and tried to give me some help.

Best regards

Ralph