perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Problems with Authentication within perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Problems with Authentication within perfsonar

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "Niederberger, Ralph" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Problems with Authentication within perfsonar
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 15:26:10 +0200

Niederberger, Ralph pisze:
Dear all,

Has someone had the time to look into my problem with authentication
service?

I reinstalled the AS and SQL-MA several times to be sure that I did not
misconfigure something. The problem remains the same (see log below).

Could the problem be related to the fact that my GIdP account is not setup
correctly?

Hi Ralph,

The problem you experienced with GIDP should be already fixed. Can I ask you to repeat your tests and verify it?

Best regards,
--
Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Networing Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. (+48) 618582022
http://noc.man.poznan.pl ::: http://noc.pionier.gov.pl