perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR 2.0 RRD-MA installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR 2.0 RRD-MA installation

  • From: Frederic LOUI <>
  • To: Ben Perry <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR 2.0 RRD-MA installation
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 18:25:30 +0200

Ben Perry a écrit :
Can the powers that be produce a VMWare virtual machine image with
everything fully configured and ready to go? That way the users don't
have to worry about installation and compilation issues.

-Ben

Hello Ben,

This is my purpose to build vmware images... Make the installation simple, so each service can be replicated quickly.
However, I must admit that installing PerfSONAR is not so easy for a "newbie" (such as me ! :-( )

I will keep you posted once I manage to (finally) install this PerfSONAR 2.0 bundle ...

Bgrds/Frederic

--
Frederic LOUI / GIP RENATER

Service de Suivi Operationnel / Metrologie & QoS
Network Operations Service / Metrology & QoS

Tel: +33 1 53 94 20 40 / Fax: +33 1 53 94 20 31
http://www.renater.fr