perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR 2.0 RRD-MA installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR 2.0 RRD-MA installation

  • From: "Ben Perry" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR 2.0 RRD-MA installation
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 12:14:54 -0400
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Liz81KFzOC34JNPvDraMkEp4LIPB/PQSnbSOo18Ui3QGUfhbWx9xgWggrx3SqJW3izkMTKIzZ7NktfuVmVc3hDD/mi8snGU7+/cLU/YACyI0brg2tIOqokVowhCMcS+DMiGtD/sXM4zZwukdmYisZcpbvbRfWCTsakcrZuys3mw=

Can the powers that be produce a VMWare virtual machine image with
everything fully configured and ready to go? That way the users don't
have to worry about installation and compilation issues.

-Ben

On 4/5/07, Frederic LOUI
Loukik Kudarimoti a écrit :
> Frederic,
>
> You only have to deploy once. No matter how many times you restart
> tomcat, your deployment will still be in place.

It is just what I thought ! But the only way top overcome this issue is
to deploy ...
Anyway, I'll restart tomcat right now.
> Could you try to restart tomcat once more and see if you can still
> access the URL? The URL that you have provided below is local
> (internal address range). Is there a public URL which I can access?
Public URL should be
http://193.49.159.135:8180/perfSONAR-RRD-MA-2.0/services/MeasurementArchiveService

I'm not sure whether you can reach this URL from this outside.

Please let me know
Bgrds/Fred

--
Frederic LOUI / GIP RENATER

Service de Suivi Operationnel / Metrologie & QoS
Network Operations Service / Metrology & QoS

Tel: +33 1 53 94 20 40 / Fax: +33 1 53 94 20 31

http://www.renater.fr

--
"Believe you can, believe you can't; either way you're right." -Henry Ford