perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR 2.0 RRD-MA installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR 2.0 RRD-MA installation

  • From: Frederic LOUI <>
  • To: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR 2.0 RRD-MA installation
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 17:06:03 +0200

Loukik Kudarimoti a écrit :
Frederic,

You only have to deploy once. No matter how many times you restart tomcat, your deployment will still be in place.

It is just what I thought ! But the only way top overcome this issue is to deploy ...
Anyway, I'll restart tomcat right now.
Could you try to restart tomcat once more and see if you can still access the URL? The URL that you have provided below is local (internal address range). Is there a public URL which I can access?
Public URL should be http://193.49.159.135:8180/perfSONAR-RRD-MA-2.0/services/MeasurementArchiveService
I'm not sure whether you can reach this URL from this outside.

Please let me know
Bgrds/Fred
Loukik.

--
Frederic LOUI / GIP RENATER

Service de Suivi Operationnel / Metrologie & QoS
Network Operations Service / Metrology & QoS

Tel: +33 1 53 94 20 40 / Fax: +33 1 53 94 20 31
http://www.renater.fr