perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Help for perfsonar1.0 installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Help for perfsonar1.0 installation

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Help for perfsonar1.0 installation
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:43:46 +0200

Jerome Durand wrote:
Thanks!

Steps 11, 12 and 13 are fine for me.
My config file can be found at the end of this email, looks ok.

I added to MA.conf of perfSONARUI:
RENATER,http://supervision-ipv6.renater.fr:8080/axis/services/MeasurementArchiveService,NMWG2v2_netutil,"",utilization,utilization
I added at the end of this email the debug results of perfSONARUI.

Are you running GUI on the same machine or different? Maybe it's an access problem as steps 11-13 worked fine locally. Do they work from other machine?

Now some stupid questions... I'm not sure to understand what is the

There are no stupid questions :)

Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Ntw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. (+48 61) 8582022
http://noc.man.poznan.pl ::: http://noc.pionier.gov.pl