perfsonar-user - Re: Can't contact MA's of CESNET, PIONIER and SWITCH (was Re: Can't get data using perfsonarUI 0.04)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: Can't contact MA's of CESNET, PIONIER and SWITCH (was Re: Can't get data using perfsonarUI 0.04)

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Vedrin Jeliazkov <>
  • Cc: , , , , , , Nina Jeliazkova <>
  • Subject: Re: Can't contact MA's of CESNET, PIONIER and SWITCH (was Re: Can't get data using perfsonarUI 0.04)
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:29:13 +0100

Vedrin Jeliazkov wrote:
Hi Jerome,

Jerome Durand

Works! The 2 problems described are fixed. Thanks for being so quick!! I'm really impressed :)))

Note I can't contact MA's of CESNET, PIONIER and SWITCH from time being. Something happening there?

Hi,

The MA should be running now. I restarted Tomcat.

But now - using the latest v5 of UI I got an Error. It is shown just after the list of available interfaces is displayed and it looks like an error is generated for each interface: "java.lang.Exception: Problem contacting MA service at PIONIER http:/....".

Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Ntw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. (+48 61) 8582022
http://noc.man.poznan.pl ::: http://noc.pionier.gov.pl