ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Final(?) Release Candidate for NDT 3.7.0

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Final(?) Release Candidate for NDT 3.7.0

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Final(?) Release Candidate for NDT 3.7.0
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:51:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Folks,

I merged in the websockets branch, and did some other (crappy) integration
work with the d3-based websocket client. You can see an example at
http://desk179.internet2.edu:7123/

I’ve got RPMs and the source tarball of a tentative -rc4 at
http://ndb1.internet2.edu/~aaron/ndt-3.7.0-5.el6.x86_64/

There’s still stuff that needs done before a final release:

- Place copious warnings about the flash client
- Use the flash client’s definition of “good environment”
- Improve the integration a bit with the websocket client
- Place copious warnings in the websocket client

But this is probably a reasonable -rc4 to get folks testing out the websocket
client. If folks would be willing to do some testing, I’ll announce -rc4 onto
ndt-users.

Cheers,
Aaron