ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Final(?) Release Candidate for NDT 3.7.0

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Final(?) Release Candidate for NDT 3.7.0

  • From: Nathan Kinkade <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc: Jordan McCarthy <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Final(?) Release Candidate for NDT 3.7.0
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 16:54:25 -0400

Aaron,

I really like this plan. I think that by the time RC4 is out we'll
have a pretty good javascript Websockets client assembled. It's
already functional, but we just need to make it a bit more robust when
it comes to error handling, and apply some general stylistic changes.
And as you say, it is much easier to do minor version updates than
some new release for a different feature.

Thanks,

Nathan

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:04 PM, Aaron Brown