ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Allowing protocol changes without losing backward compatibility

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Allowing protocol changes without losing backward compatibility

  • From: Will Hawkins <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Allowing protocol changes without losing backward compatibility
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 19:07:49 -0400

Feel free to take a look at r1045 and r1046. I've added support for
MSG_EXTENDED_LOGIN to the server and implemented support for sending the
client version in the Flash client.

I limited the possible version number length to 32 bytes. That is
hard-coded at this point, but I will change it to a constant once you
all think these are reasonable changes.

Will