mace-opensaml-users - xmltooling changes

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

xmltooling changes

  • From: "Brian Sheely" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: xmltooling changes
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:27:44 -0800

I just updated xmltooling for the first time in months and attempted to rebuild the library.  CredentialCriteria.h has a const method (matches) which attempts to call a non-const method (XSECCryptoKey::getProviderName). Although getProviderName should be declared const, it's not in either xml-security-c -1.3.0 or xml-security-c -1.3.1. Needless to say, the compiler isn't happy. If this is supposed to build, I'm using the wrong code somewhere. Thanks in advance.

Brian Sheely