mace-opensaml-users - RE: xmltooling changes

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: xmltooling changes

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: xmltooling changes
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:31:16 -0500

> I'm happy to say that updating to xml-security-c-1.4.0 resolved my
> previous issue. I somehow completely overlooked version 1.4 and thought
> I had the most recent version.

I've tried and failed to get the web site updated, and don't have the time
to push it.

> Anyway, my problem now is that in trying
> to compile some of the files in the util directory (e.g.,
> CurlURLInputStream.cpp), I get the following error:

I already reported the bug, it's fixed in the libcurl trunk. You can pull in
a version from their svn that's labeled with that fix and it won't affect
your curl binary. If you get the latest curl.h it has some additional
options, so you want the one that's a little older.