mace-opensaml-users - Re: AW: Newbie Web Service

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: AW: Newbie Web Service

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: AW: Newbie Web Service
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 07:17:02 -0800

Tom sent me a few links with the suggestion to use Apache Axis. Here's his email to me.

Please try Apache Axis Framework to develop your Web services.
There is also a good book in German available
http://www.amazon.de/Java-Web-Services-Apache-Axis2/dp/3935042817/ref=pd_bbs
_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197106161&sr=8-1
However, the is loads of information available on the Web.
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/

Tom Dinkelaker (GMAIL) wrote:
Hi Chad,

Oh, it looks like YOU don't need the information I send you.
Could you forward it to Fátima Milla Olaya.

Cheers, Tom