mace-opensaml-users - artifact resolution over SOAP back channel

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

artifact resolution over SOAP back channel

  • From: "Denis Koelewijn" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: artifact resolution over SOAP back channel
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:14:40 +0200

Hi,

Has anyone tried to use the HTTPSOAP11Encoder to get an artifact resolved over a SOAP back channel ?

We have some trouble getting this to work, as the encoder is tied to to http response of the front channel.

Should we be using some other encoder ? We could use some hints on how to proceed.

Regards,

Denis Koelewijn