mace-opensaml-users - RE: opensaml-C 1.1b

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: opensaml-C 1.1b

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: opensaml-C 1.1b
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:55:17 -0400

> Let me report then what I am seeing then so you can fix them when you
> have some time:

I can't fix the ones you're worried about, those are basic problems with the
other libraries' APIs.

> 4251 warnings:
> .\cpp-xmltooling\xmltooling/QName.h((161, 162, 163)
> .\cpp-xmltooling\xmltooling/Namespace.h(110, 111)

Those I can fix, although I don't know why you're getting them and I'm not.

> I will fix the 4251 locally until they are fixed in the trunk and turn
> off those /Wp64 checks to avoid those warnings until the
> library is ready for x64 platform

It's as ready as it's ever going to be. If the warnings bother you, you'll
need to take it up with the Apache projects, I don't have time to push it.