mace-opensaml-users - RE: opensaml-C 1.1b

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: opensaml-C 1.1b

  • From: "George Stanchev" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: opensaml-C 1.1b
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:21:16 -0700

Hmm the configure script. I am using VC8 so that doesn't apply to me...

In cpp-opensaml2: I am getting a lot of warnings from the x64
portability check (size_t to int conversions in zlib).
I had to turn the check off. Is that normal?

And lastly a lot of those (only one listed below):

d:\adev\lib\localbuild\c\opensamlc-2-trunk\cpp-xmltooling\xmltooling\qna
me.h(161) : warning C4251: 'xmltooling::QName::m_uri' : class
'std::basic_string<_Elem>' needs to have dll-interface to be used by
clients of class 'xmltooling::QName'
with
[
_Elem=XMLCh
]

bunch of those warnings as well. Is that ok?

Thanks!

George