mace-opensaml-users - RE: Problems pulling all source via svn...missing KeyInfoResolver and other classes

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Problems pulling all source via svn...missing KeyInfoResolver and other classes

  • From: Jeff Brewer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: Problems pulling all source via svn...missing KeyInfoResolver and other classes
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:24:49 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Z-usanet-msgid: XID460LcoTy10285X38

I thought that I didn't endorse, but now opensaml throws an error if you
didn't endorse telling you that. I don't think I need to do anything other
than put the xalan-j and xerces-j jars in JAVA_HOME/lib/endorsed do I? I
think the problem is in the parser config, I think I'm narrowing it down (the
configurator has also been worked on fairly recently).

Jeff