mace-opensaml-users - Re: Problems pulling all source via svn...missing KeyInfoResolver and other classes

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Problems pulling all source via svn...missing KeyInfoResolver and other classes

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Problems pulling all source via svn...missing KeyInfoResolver and other classes
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:57:36 -0400

The security stuff has been in a state of extensive revision over the
last couple of weeks, it's currently broken. Hopefully it should at
least be in an at least buildable, consistent state again by this weekend.

Mike Klein wrote:
> I have tried using svn support in eclipse in addition to that in
> Cygwin...no go either way.
>
> For example...my org.opensaml.xml.security package has only single class
> "SecurityException.java". Where is rest?

Well, there are sub packages under there with lots of stuff in them:
org.opensaml.xml.security.credential
org.opensaml.xml.security.trust
org.opensaml.xml.security.x509,
etc

Again, all currently in state of flux.

> Is svn repo still having problems?

To what problems are you referring? The repository software was
upgraded to Subversion 1.4 last Saturday, but that was just to upgrade
the version, not to address any particular problem that I'm aware of.
Are you saying you're seeing some sort of SVN errors, etc?