mace-opensaml-users - Re: Problems pulling all source via svn...missing KeyInfoResolver and other classes

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Problems pulling all source via svn...missing KeyInfoResolver and other classes

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Problems pulling all source via svn...missing KeyInfoResolver and other classes
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 14:03:47 -0500

Endorse Xerces per the instructions.

Jeff Brewer wrote:
I had the same problem with the head revision. I checked out some older
revisions of the projects from February and got it to compile. I think there
is a lot of refactoring going on and they haven't had a chance to check it in
yet.

But I'm having a really tough time getting the sample config file to parse
though. I am getting a SAXParserException:
UndeclaredPrefix: Cannot resolve 'md:EntitiesDescriptor' as a QName: the
prefix 'md' is not declared.

Here is the line:
<ObjectProvider qualifiedName="md:EntitiesDescriptor">

Not sure why it isn't parsing. The md namespace is defined in the XMLTooling
tag:
<XMLTooling xmlns="http://www.opensaml.org/xmltooling-config";
xmlns:saml2p="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
xmlns:md="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:metadata"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; >

Jeff