mace-opensaml-users - RE: Open SAML 2.0 timeline

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Open SAML 2.0 timeline

  • From: "Vandit Garg" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: Open SAML 2.0 timeline
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:49:28 -0700

Scott, thanks for the prompt reply.

From reading the Open SAML Wiki, I notice that Shibboleth is listed as
one of the products using Open SAML. If that's the case, why would Open
SAML 2.0 be awaiting development conclusion of Shibboleth 2.0? Shouldn't
it be the other way round, that Shibboleth 2.0 be pending Open SAML 2.00
release?

One more question, are you aware of any alternate SAML 2.0 java
implementation or toolkit? Either open source or commercial?

Thanks much !!