mace-opensaml-users - RE: SAML1.x or SAML2.x?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: SAML1.x or SAML2.x?

  • From: "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <>
  • To: Tom Scavo <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: SAML1.x or SAML2.x?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:38:13 -0700

> [We probably should move this discussion to shibboleth-users and/or saml-
> dev]

Thanks a lot Tom for your patience with all my queries.

> If you read the Tech Overview and still have questions about this,
> please post them on shibboleth-users.
>
> Tom

I will go through the Tech Overview and get back if I have any questions.

Meanwhile I see that there is another open source toolkit from sourceid.
Seems to be just SAML1.1 (i.e. probably does not have the value added
scenarios as Shibboleth). Was also thinking of taking a look at it. However,
they seem to have their own "open source" license - so I will need to verify
that it is acceptable.

Thanks,

Vish.