mace-opensaml-users - Re: OpenSAML 2.0

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: OpenSAML 2.0

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: Lars Beekmann <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: OpenSAML 2.0
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:27:35 -0500

Lars Beekmann wrote:
Hmm. I'd like to build a prototype based on SAML 2.0 with at least
browser-artifact. Will this "basic-function" be available with the java
code you mentioned? Is there going to be something one can work with by
this year?

There will be little functionality in the checked in code. It will just be the interfaces and some core infrastructure classes. Depending on schedules and resource the availability of something usable will vary, but I doubt you'll see anything you could use this year.
--
Chad La Joie 315Q St. Mary's Hall
OIS-Middleware 202.687.0124