mace-opensaml-users - Re: RE: RE: RE: SAMLResponse leak?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: RE: RE: RE: SAMLResponse leak?

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: SAMLResponse leak?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:05:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, again,

Sorry about the missing source in the stack dump. However, we found out that
if we removed dom.jar, jaxp-api.jar, and sax.jar from endorsed, we had no
more trouble. We noticed that you've removed them from the distribution in
1.1a.

So, our conclusion is that you always endorse resolver, xalan, xercesImpl,
and xml-apis (no matter if you use Tomcat 5.0 or 5.5/Java 1.4 or 5). Is that
correct?

Best regards,
Per