mace-opensaml-users - RE: Help with SAML !

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Help with SAML !

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Help with SAML !
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:43:15 -0400

> I am getting segmentation errors in my code while trying to
> resolve the schema of the .xsd files.

I don't think it has anything directly to do with that, it would be failing
much sooner if that were the problem.

> I would be thankful if any one can help me trace the root cause.

There's no way anybody else can debug your code. At minimum, a stack trace
from the core dump would be required to even guess at the cause.

If you're not running the latest version, you also need to upgrade to that.