mace-opensaml-users - RE: RE: SAMLResponse leak?

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: RE: SAMLResponse leak?

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: RE: SAMLResponse leak?
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:45:04 -0400

> Xerces-J 2.7.1 helps! Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the confirmation. As one might already notice, I've posted a new
patch release, 1.1a, that contains this fix by including Xerces instead of
Sun's code in the endorsed/ folder. There aren't any other Java changes.

The C++ version is also revved to 1.1a with some unrelated fixes that reduce
the amount of memory used when repeatedly serializing the same DOM tree, but
it's nothing crucial.

I don't anticipate a 1.2 or 1.1.1 release at this point (before we hit 2.0),
but as additional issues accumulate, I will release 1.1b, etc. as needed.