mace-opensaml-users - Re: AssertionFailedError in opensaml

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: AssertionFailedError in opensaml

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: AssertionFailedError in opensaml
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:58:20 -0400

The bug isn't specific to 1.3, it just happened to occur in a class we added to make OpenSAML work with 1.3.

Tom Scavo wrote:
On 8/26/05, Scott Cantor

There's a bug in the URI class we added to get compatible with
JDK 1.3 that caused the failed test, although nothing really to do with SAML
usage itself.

Will fix this for 1.1b...

Just curious, how will you workaround this bug in JDK 1.3? (Is this
bug documented somewhere?)

Thanks,
Tom

--